Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Say my name...

Coming up with a pirate name isn't as easy as one might think ...soooooo... I decided to create a pirate name generator. I had seen something similar to what I wanted to make about a year ago--- thought the idea was neat, and stored that idea in my head. Thank goodness for Pinterest, it makes life so much easier! The name generator I made has three spinning wheels that when finally stopped --lands on your pirate name. I built a base that I covered with tissue paper to give the whole thing a textured old world look. I glued the round circles with the names directly to the base so it doesn't move. The smaller circle has a handle that you can grab and spin.... spin... and spin. There you have it.. a first, middle & last pirate name. Of course when the arrow falls on a line... that soooooooooo calls for a "do over."