Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sailing

I had a very fun Memorial day weekend, I spent it sailing of course. There was another mile long block sale this past weekend, and in the next town over an outdoor Peddlers market. I picked up some really beautiful pieces of jewelry... super-super cheap.Loving the pink abalone shell necklace and matching earrings...Some fun vintage pieces....Loads of earrings....A HUGE box of jewelry for $5... after going through it and picking out what I wanted to keep.... The rest will be used to fill up bottles for some pirate loot.I also picked up this five pound box of water slide decals. yes, I weighed it. About four pounds of it will be for sale in my etsy store at the end of June. The gal I bought them from told me that they were very old stickers... and "They don't stick anymore, so you'll have to cut them out and glue them like I did." *I didn't even laugh*.... but I did talk her down from $5 to $3 since they didn't stick anymore. I also managed to find some silver plated spoons. Most vendors ask a dollar a piece for spoons, I talked a vendor down to selling them to me for .30¢ each-- score! no... it wasn't the water slide decal/sticker dummy either.All in all a very good weekend.