Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thrifted Treasures~

While in Anaheim before our fun time at Disneyland.... we of course hit some second hand stores. (its tradition to hit at least one second hand store while in a different city) Here are the things I found. The really large aluminum tray was $2. The box of red buttons were only $3 The stainless steel pitcher was $2, and the boutique of shabby roses were $2. The gold 3 keys on the ring were only $1. Cheap, crazy prices huh? Then I came across this little beaut for $7, highway robbery I tell you! I put it in my cart thinking all the while I would just hold onto it for a little while and put it back-- cause I'm cheap like that...sigh........ But-but-but.... wait, whats this? I found another one! *woot-woot* I lurve "matchy-matchy" So now its on, I not only bought the first one, I bought the second one as well!GASP well, wouldn't you know it? I found a third! I didn't even bat an eye and bought all three. lol... Now, I just have to degrease all of these darling birdcages. The black you see isn't paint, its grime!