Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Salvaged Treasures

This weekend I thought was going to be a total bust on finding any treasures... due to the fact that I was HAVING a yard sale instead of going to yard sales. Well, after about an hour of putting my stuff out onto the driveway, and selling things for about another hour.... I was done, done... done. I sold the ALL the remaining contents left on the driveway for $20. It took us about another forty-five minutes to bag everything up and stick it in the ladies van. Whew...work-out!

With money burning a hole in my pocket..... FLAMES I tell ya! We headed out to find some treasures. I found this wooden headboard and foot board for $20, asking price was $35... This 1942 vintage game was only $1. Look at the fabulous graphics on the money. Caute huh? Next yard sale.... was a DREAM. Shabby chic everything. *swoon-sigh-get busy grabbing stuff yard sale* I bought this fabulous table and chairs set for only $125. Already painted white-- hooray! It came with a fitted glass top and it has THREE leaves to extend it to a ginormous size.... Look at the cute as can be chairs. If you can even fathom the thought, this table that you see pictured here even has drop down sides to make it even smaller if you need it to be. I love it! I also bought all this china for $5. A couple of books and a German glitter glass ornament, all this for $4. A super heavy fireplace pit for only $20. Its going to be a beaut once its newly painted! *woot-woot* This small table and chair set was only $10. With the addition of these two chairs, I now have 31 chairs in my backyard..... A huge bag full of scrapbook items and books for only $4. The 3 piece pen set alone online sells for $25.... Now, I'm off to buy some paint for my new headboard and fireplace pit. Happy-happy-joy-joy.... Its starting to feel like Spring ;-P or maybe I should say I've got a "spring" in my step over my newly acquired stuff!
I've linked up to "Thrift Share Monday"