Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My Studio~

I've linked up to the 2nd annual Where Bloggers Create linky party being hosted by Karen from her blog My Desert Cottage. Keep in mind, that my studio is a work in progress and that I'm wanting going to paint all the cabinets/shelves white, add wood trim and make it cauter! Right now I'm just focusing on keeping things organized... and somewhat tidy. Okie-dokie-artichokies... I throw open the door to my studio, also known as Stash Studio!


Well, I hope you've enjoyed your visit into my studio space. I've got a lot of super neat things stashed in all of those bins. Once I get done hoarding stashing all of the neat things I come across I'm going to start making things! Pinky-swear!
Leave a comment and be entered in a drawing to win this caute little fairy~
She was collecting pink dew drops off of my roses in my yard when I captured her in this jar~