Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Cupid~

This week for show & tell, I thought I would share something I've recently made for valentines day~
I had bought a pair of white feather wings at a yard sale this past summer for the huge sum of one buckeroooooooo. I was going to put them on a dress form as angel wings... but never found the time to do it. Sooooo the next best thing? Cupid wings!I had to cut the wings apart and bring them a little closer together so they would fit a little better behind the dress form I used. I also made the sash and the quiver with the silver glittered arrows... and of course I recovered the dress form too-- although months ago. Now the hard part-- finding a place for this cupid dress form-- somewhere where my cats are not so tempted to chew on the feather wings. Here you can see one of my cats, Mocha, not two seconds after I walked away~
You can also see more Show & Tells over at Cindy's blog "My Romantic Home" If you have linked to my blog and wish to view more, just click right here!