Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Yo-ho-ho....

ho..... pirate bunting for me~ Red & white polka dot bunting to be exact. I love how these turned out. I'm thinking about leaving this up all summer long~I also finished turning the "Woody" pinata into a Pirate pinata.Then I made two purple people eaters... one fat, one skinny-- don't ask.... Back to pirate stuff... I then painted a sign that reads, "Absolutely No Swashbuckling" Which for you land lovers means "no fighting" It took a bazillion coats of white paint. The board is extremely textured, with long grooves and ridges, so the paint didn't flow easily. Although, I do like the end result :-) I'm glad I didn't chuck it out when I realized just how much work it would take to finish it! This is just a smidgen of the things I've been working on lately, only 20 more days left until our big yearly 3-day pirate party. Eeeeeeeeeeeeek..... I better get offline and get busy!!! Yo-ho-ho me hearties!